- 1/2 kg baby potatoes, peeled, washed, boiled and prickle with a fork
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste heaped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsbp butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
FOR THE SEASONING:
- 3-4 green chillies, slit length-wise
- few curry leaves
- Beat the curd until smooth and mix in all the masala including the butter and lemon juice.
- Marinate potatoes in this mixtures for one hour.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, add the curry leaves and green chillies.
- Stir in the marinated potatoes and simmer for five minutes till the butter floats up to the surface.
- Garnish with coriander.