- 1 glass wheat flour
- 1 glass gram flour
- 1 glass sugar powder
- 3/4 glass ghee
- 1/4 cardamom powder
- 100 gms roasted cashewnuts, chopped into small pieces
- Roast gram flour and wheat flour for a few minutes with one tbsp ghee.
- keep aside.
- In a kadhai, heat the remaining ghee add the roasted flour, cashewnuts, powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Make laddus while hot.
- It makes a very nutritious snack.
- 8 big slices of bread
- 1/2 tin milkmaid
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 tsp almond paste
- 4-5 strands saffron
- 250 ml milk
- 2 drops rose water
- 3 cups water
- Soak bread in water for a few seconds.
- Squeeze lightly to remove water.
- Fill mango pieces in the bread and pack them softly.
- Add milkmaid to the milk and boil for a few minutes.
- Arrange the bread balls in a broad vessel.
- Pour the milk over them.
- Pour rose water and sprinkle the saffron strands.
- Decorate with dry fruits and serve chilled.
- You can prepare a dessert using leftover cakes, cookies, candies and fruits.
- Prepare thick custard (flavour of your choice).
- In a large deep bowl, arrange biscuits, cake pieces, cookies etc.
- Pour hot custard over this, spread it out evenly, arrange another layer of biscuits and cakes followed by custard.
- Top it with fruits, nuts and whipped cream.
- Keep it in the fridge to set.
- Serve chilled with a scoop of ice cream.